Not Keeping Your Vehicle Properly Maintained Can Cost You
Do you service your Toyota on a regular basis? Do you have a maintenance schedule you follow? Regular maintenance will extend the life of your vehicle and save you money. It makes it possible for you to take care of small problems before they escalate.
One of the biggest reason drivers give for not performing regular maintenance on their Toyota is the cost. It can be a little expensive to get your vehicle serviced especially if you need to replace worn parts but it’s worth it. The cost of maintenance is normally much less than what it would cost to make repairs when something happens.
Problems Caused By Not Keeping Your Vehicle Properly Maintained
Not keeping your vehicle properly maintained can cost you a lot more than the fee to have it serviced regularly or replacing a few worn parts. For this reason, we schedule regular maintenance checks with our service center when you buy a new or used vehicle from us here at South Dade Toyota.
Below are a few of the problems that you may encounter if you don’t take care of your vehicle properly:
- You’ll need to replace the vehicle much sooner than you should have to
- It could cause an accident resulting in serious injury or even death
- It can put your family in danger if you’re left stranded on the side of the road
- You could lose your job if you can’t get to and from work everyday
- One small problem could turn into a big one that will cost much more than the original problem
- Your vehicle may not pass the emissions test and some states won’t allow you to renew your tags until it passes
A properly maintained vehicle will run better, last longer and keep you safer. It’s your responsible as a car owner to take proper care of your vehicle and we service all makes and models to help you keep your Toyota in excellent shape.
What Servicing Your Vehicle Includes
Each time you take your vehicle to be serviced, the technician will perform a few standard checks on the parts that wear out the fastest. He will also check for anything that might cause you a problem later if not fixed. By finding and fixing problems early, it’ll save you a lot of headaches and money later.
Servicing your vehicle includes the following:
- Changing the oil and filter
- Tune ups, which consist of changing plugs, wires and air filters
- Checking the brakes
- Rotating and changing tires
- Checking and/or replacing the timing belt
It can be tempting to put off regular maintenance when you don’t have any immediate problems but it’s never a good idea. Refer to your owner’s manual to see when the manufacturer recommends having your vehicle serviced. It will provide you with a basic guideline to give you an idea of when you should get your oil changed, when you should rotate your tires and so forth.
Taking care of your vehicle properly has many benefits and we can help. Give us a call and we’ll schedule you an appointment to have your Toyota serviced with our qualified technicians.