Leasing a Vehicle May Be Your Best Option
Leasing a vehicle is more common today than it was just a few years ago and it will probably continue to gain popularity considering the many benefits it has to offer. Many people enjoy the freedom and diversity that leasing offers. It allows you to switch vehicles at the end of the lease so you never feel like you’re obligated to drive the same car, SUV or truck for years before switching.
It’s a good feeling to know that you can go back to the dealership and drive off the lot with a new vehicle every couple of years. However, that’s just one of the many reasons why leasing is a great option for many drivers. Below are a few more reasons to consider leasing instead of buying your next vehicle.
Five Reasons Why Leasing May Be Your Best Option
Unless you’re a firm believer that you should own your vehicle and keep the same one for years, you may find that leasing is a better option for you than buying. When you take into consideration all the incentives that many dealerships offer and the benefits you can enjoy, it makes this option even more appealing.
Below are five reasons why leasing may be your best option:
- You can drive a car with a factory warranty for as long as you lease the vehicle but keep in mind that most bumper-to-bumper warranties only last for three years.
- Your payments may be less than what you would owe if you bought the same vehicle.
- It gives you a way to drive a luxury or sporty vehicle to determine if it’s the right car for you before you buy.
- You can find many excellent Toyota lease deals in Miami that will save you even more money.
- You’re always excited to see and take advantage of all the latest technology that manufacturers put in new cars.
If you have a stable job that you don’t have to worry about losing and you’ve maintained a good credit history, then leasing a new Toyota may be an excellent choice for you. If no one else drives your vehicle or you average driving below 15,000 miles a year, you may also be a good candidate for leasing.
When Leasing Is Not a Good Idea
Even though leasing a vehicle is a great option for many people, it’s not suited for every driver. If you have young kids, you may end up paying extra at the end of the lease because the interior is dirty or damaged when you return the vehicle. If you like to travel and explore new areas by taking long drives, buying would be a better option because your mileage won’t be restricted.
If you’re having trouble deciding if leasing is a great option for you, give us a call here at South Dade Toyota or stop by the dealership. We can go over your specific needs and explain the pros and cons of leasing based on your personal situation to help you determine which one is the best option for you.