Why So Many Consumers Choose Toyota
When you decide to buy a new vehicle, you have a lot of decisions to make. For example, do you want or need a car, truck or SUV? You also have to decide which make and model would suit your needs the best. This can be a tough decision since there are several different manufacturers to choose from but one that seems to be at the top of the list is Toyota.
Toyota has had its share of problems just like all other auto manufacturers and they have had several recalls to deal with but they remain a top choice for car buyers. In fact, several of their vehicles such as the Toyota Camry, 4Runner Truck and Avalon Hybrid are considered the best options in their specific category.
Did you know that as reported by TireBusiness.com, “Toyota was named the best automotive brand worldwide for the 11th straight year, followed closely by Mercedes-Benz and BMW, according to Interbrand’s ranking of the 100 most valuable brands.”
Why Do Many Consumers Choose Toyota
You want to get your money’s worth no matter what you buy especially when you invest in something as expensive as a new car. Toyota has always had a good reputation for being reliable. Consumers know that when they take proper care of their vehicle, it will last for many years and that makes them a good investment.
Below are six more reasons why consumers choose Toyota:
- You have a wide variety of models to choose from that include cars, trucks and SUVs, so it’s easy to find a new Toyota that suits your needs perfectly.
- Due to the excellent reputation Toyota has for manufacturing dependable vehicles, the resale value is very high for these autos. When you take good care of your vehicle through regular maintenance, you can usually get top dollar for them on trade-in.
- They are some of the most fuel-efficient vehicles sold today, especially the hybrids, which is very important in today’s economy.
- Toyota is known for having the best and latest features and they’re constantly making improvements as new technology becomes available. This includes a wide variety of safety and luxury features.
- Replacement parts are very reasonable, so their low maintenance cost makes them a popular choice.
- The manufacturer is ranked number one when it comes to customer satisfaction.
Toyota is known for taking their time and looking to the future when creating new auto designs. Unlike many manufacturers, they don’t go with the latest trends. Instead, they listen to consumers to see what they want in a vehicle and that has helped to put them at the top of the most popular list in the auto industry.
Toyota Has a Great Maintenance Care Program
Another thing that gets the attention of many consumers is the ToyotaCare program. The Toyota no cost maintenance plan is available to all consumers that purchase a new vehicle. It includes free scheduled maintenance visits during the first two years of owning your vehicle or the first 25,000 miles, whichever one comes first.
The services you receive include rotating tires, multi-point vehicle inspection, changing fluids and replacing filters. The package also includes 24-hour roadside assistance for the first two years. All of this makes it easy to care for your new Toyota properly to help maintain its value and only certified technicians will service your vehicle. South Dade Toyota’s most valuable selling point is the Lifetime Warranty in all new and some used vehicles. Contact us today with questions or come on out and see what vehicles we have in stock.